How can I guarantee my Lokai is authentic?
We can only guarantee the authenticity of your Lokai if you purchased it from lokai.com or an authorized Lokai retailer (see store locator). Bracelets that may resemble Lokai bracelets but are purchased from third-party websites or non-authorized retailers are purchased at your own risk and are not guaranteed to be authentic.
Authentic Lokai bracelets have diametrically opposed white and black beads marked with the Lokai teardrop logo, and each authentic Lokai bracelet comes with a circular tag that features the Lokai trademarks.
- How do I know what size Lokai to get?
- What's inside the black and white beads?
- Gift Cards
- How long will the Lokai 2.0 bracelets be sold for?
- What are the Lokai 2.0 Products made from?
- Is there a specific charity the Lokai 2.0 donations will be going to?
- 2.0 Care Instructions
- How do I clean my Water Bottle?
- Can I customize the Black & White Lokai sizes?
- How does the Black & White Lokai work? How do you donate?