How can I guarantee my Lokai is authentic?
We can only guarantee the authenticity of your Lokai if you purchased it from lokai.com or an authorized Lokai retailer (see store locator). Bracelets that may resemble Lokai bracelets but are purchased from third-party websites or non-authorized retailers are purchased at your own risk and are not guaranteed to be authentic.
Authentic Lokai bracelets have diametrically opposed white and black beads marked with the Lokai teardrop logo, and each authentic Lokai bracelet comes with a circular tag that features the Lokai trademarks.
- I don't see the Lokai color I am looking for. Can I still purchase it?
- How do I know what size Lokai to get?
- What's inside the black and white beads?
- Can I customize the Black & White Lokai sizes?
- What material are Lokai made from?
- How does the Black & White Lokai work? How do you donate?
- What should I do if my Lokai breaks?
- How can I guarantee my Lokai is authentic?
- Do you offer discounts on bulk orders?
- What causes and colors will be launched in the future?
Ask us a question
Or call us at 877-725-5747
Mon - Fri between 9am - 6pm EST.