What's inside the black and white beads?
Sometimes You’re On Top. Stay Humble.
Injected with water sourced by sherpas from the heights of Mt. Everest, the white bead represents life’s highest moments. When you’re on top of the world, stay humble. The water may evaporate over time.
Lokai’s Everest Expedition: Going to the Source
Watch the incredible team of Lokai sherpas as they trek up Mt. Everest to collect water from the highest place on Earth for Lokai’s white bead.
Sometimes You Hit A Low. Stay Hopeful.
Injected with mud from the Dead Sea, the black bead represents life’s lows. When you hit a low, stay hopeful.
- I don't see the Lokai color I am looking for. Can I still purchase it?
- How do I know what size Lokai to get?
- How long will the Lokai 2.0 bracelets be sold for?
- What are the Lokai 2.0 bracelets made from?
- Is there a specific charity the Lokai 2.0 donations will be going to?
- 2.0 Care Instructions
- How do I clean my Water Bottle?
- Can I customize the Black & White Lokai sizes?
- How does the Black & White Lokai work? How do you donate?
- What should I do if my Lokai breaks?
Ask us a question
Or call us at 877-725-5747
Mon - Fri between 9am - 6pm EST.