What's inside the black and white beads?
Sometimes You’re On Top. Stay Humble.
Injected with water sourced by sherpas from the heights of Mt. Everest, the white bead represents life’s highest moments. When you’re on top of the world, stay humble. The water may evaporate over time.
Lokai’s Everest Expedition: Going to the Source
Watch the incredible team of Lokai sherpas as they trek up Mt. Everest to collect water from the highest place on Earth for Lokai’s white bead.
Sometimes You Hit A Low. Stay Hopeful.
Injected with mud from the Dead Sea, the black bead represents life’s lows. When you hit a low, stay hopeful.
- Retail locator: where can I buy Lokai?
- How do I know what size Lokai bracelet to get?
- What's inside the black and white beads?
- Metals Collection & Stones Collection Care Instructions
- How do I clean my Water Bottle?
- Can I customize the Black & White Lokai sizes?
- What should I do if my Lokai bracelet breaks?
- How can I guarantee my Lokai bracelet is authentic?
- What causes will be launched in the future?