What are the Lokai 2.0 Products made from?
The recycled plastic is made from materials sourced from landfills and ocean plastic melted down to fiber and braided into a strong cord. The metal components are made of recycled zinc, brass, stainless steel.
Just like our silicone bracelets, the white bead is infused with water from Mt. Everest and the black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea. Even the pouches, care cards, and shipping boxes are made from recycled materials!
- How do I know what size Lokai to get?
- What's inside the black and white beads?
- How long will the Lokai 2.0 bracelets be sold for?
- What are the Lokai 2.0 Products made from?
- Is there a specific charity the Lokai 2.0 donations will be going to?
- 2.0 Care Instructions
- How do I clean my Water Bottle?
- Can I customize the Black & White Lokai sizes?
- How does the Black & White Lokai work? How do you donate?
- What should I do if my Lokai breaks?
Ask us a question
Or call us at 877-725-5747
Mon - Fri between 9am - 6pm EST.