Metals Collection & Stones Collection Care Instructions
We recommend that customers remove jewelry before going to bed or participating in physical activity. Exposure to certain harsh chemicals or environments will result in compromising the integrity of your jewelry. This includes, but is not limited to the following: perspiration, perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, saltwater, and silver polish. Use caution when layering pieces as this may cause scratches and/ or discoloration. Any tonal and/or textural variances are natural characteristics of the materials used. We recommend you treat this item with care, as normal wear will likely occur.
Cleaning Your Jewelry
Clean your plated jewelry using a damp, soft cloth. Make sure to fully dry the piece before wearing it. Do not use harsh chemicals, jewelry cleaners, or polishing cloths, as this will affect the finish. Please remember that as this is not fine jewelry, we highly recommend that you follow these instructions carefully.
Storing Your Jewelry
To protect your jewelry, pieces should be individually placed in the pouch or within a soft lined box to stop them being scratched or tangled. Jewelry should be stored away from natural sunlight and heat Ideally store your jewelry in a dark, cool and dry place, and try to keep pieces apart, so that they don't rub together or tangle up.
With time, your product will naturally age and take on a more vintage look.
- Retail locator: where can I buy Lokai?
- How do I know what size Lokai bracelet to get?
- What's inside the black and white beads?
- How do I activate my $5 off reward?
- How does the Lokai Rewards Program work?
- Metals Collection & Stones Collection Care Instructions
- How do I clean my Water Bottle?
- Can I customize the Black & White Lokai sizes?
- Do Lokai bracelets have a warranty?
- How can I guarantee my Lokai bracelet is authentic?